|Name||：||FavorPrep™ Milk Bacterial DNA Extraction Kit (sample size: up to 1 ml of milk)|
|Cat NO||：||Cat NO： FAMBD 001|
|Lysis Buffer MB1|
|Lysis Buffer MB2|
|Wash Buffer W1 (concentrate)|
|Wash Buffer W2 (concentrate)|
|Binding Column W4|
1. Buffers provided in this system contain irritants. Wear gloves and lab coat when handling these buffers.
2. Add 150 µl sterile ddH2O to lysozyme tube to make a 20 mg/ml stock solution. Vortex and make sure that lysozyme has been completely dissolved. Aliquot the lysozyme stock into small fractions and store the unused portions at -20 °C.
3. Add 100 µl sterile ddH2O to Proteinase K tube to make a 20 mg/ml stock solution. Vortex and make sure that Proteinase K has been completely dissolved. Store the stock solution at 4 °C.
4. Add required volume ethanol (96- 100 %) to Wash Buffer W1 and W2 when first use.
5. Prepare two dry baths or two water baths before the operation: one to 37 °C for step 2 and the other to 60 °C for step 3.
6. Perheat the Elution Buffer or ddH2O for step 11 (Elution step). 7. All centrifuge steps are done at full speed (14,000 rpm or 18,000 x g) in a microcentrifuge.
Store at room temperature (15~ 25 ℃) for 2 year.
Except Proteinase K Powder, store at 4℃.
Except Lysozyme, store at -20℃
We are always on the lookout for new business partners. If your company is interested, please contact us .
PingTung Agricultural Biotechnology Park
No.37,Nong-Ke Rd., Ping-Tung 908, Taiwan
Shuttleworthstraße 19, A-1210 Vienna
phone: +43 (0)1 292 82 80
fax: +43 (0)1 292 82 80-88